Enjoy the most beautiful time of the year at our alpine lodge in the heart of the Loferer Almenwelt! A mountain lodge holiday as it should be! Cosily furnished, conveniently equipped and with a fantastic view across the surrounding mountain world, this newly renovated self-catering mountain lodge in Lofer in Salzburg’s Saalachtal not only delights all active sporting enthusiasts, but also nature-lovers!
The centrepiece of the lodge is a large wood-burning stove which ensures a cosy warmth, and of course you can cook with it.
- 1 bedroom on the basement floor with a double bunk bed (width 140 cm)
- 1 bedroom on the first floor with 2 Swiss stone pine double beds
- 1 bedroom on the first floor with a Swiss stone pine dormitory for 4 people
- 2 showers & 2 WCs with underfloor heating
- A cosy eat-in kitchen, completely equipped, with 4-plate ceramic cooking zone incl. oven, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, kettle, toaster, coffee machine and wood-burning oven
- Large dining table with corner bench
- Comfortable couch
- Small children’s playing area
- Terrace with wonderful views
Also good to know!
- Bedclothes & towels available subject to a surcharge
- Pets allowed on request
- Lots of benefits in summer with the free Salzburger Saalachtal Card
- Games collections and reading material available
- Child’s travel cot is provided free of charge if required
- How to get there in summer: It is possible to get right to the lodge in your own vehicle (one-off toll fee of 10€)
How to get there in winter: By cable car and skis; we will deal with luggage transportation via bus and skidoo. Luggage transfer at car park 3 of the Almbahnen mountain lifts (luggage transportation subject to a fee).